|Tilly Garrison (Hill)|
|Name||Matilda Mae "Tilly" Garrison (Hill)|
|Hair||Gray (formerly brown)|
|Relatives|| Hank Hill (son)|
Peggy Hill (daughter-in-law)
Bobby Hill (grandson)
Cotton Hill (ex-husband; deceased)
Chuck Garrison (husband)
|First appearance||The Unbearable Blindness of Laying|
|Voiced by|| Tammy Wynette (1997-1998) |
Beth Grant (1999)
K Callan (2000-2009)
Originally married to Cotton, Tilly suffered abusive treatment, which lead to her obsessive glass miniatures collection and her eventual divorce from Cotton. After the years passed by, Tilly began to date Gary Kasner, a sort of womanizer with a Jewish background, whom Hank grew uncomfortable with at first, but came to like. However, it was revealed that Tilly later started dating Chuck Garrison behind Gary's back, a former hardware store employee whom, like Gary, worried Hank. Tilly eventually married Chuck and lived a new life in the RV that she purchased, away from her condo in Arizona.
Away from her dating life, Tilly enjoyed collecting miniatures and did activities with Chuck, normally those not suited for people her age. It was also explained that Tilly was very much liberal and more active than other seniors. As in The Honeymooners, Tilly enjoyed parasailing. That personality lead Hank to constantly worry about her.
Hank's facial features were very similar to that of Tilly's.
- Season 1
- Shins of the Father (mentioned)
- Season 2
- Season 3
- Season 5
- Season 8
- Season 13
- In the episode of "The Honeymooners", Hank revealed that Tilly "unwittingly" used to work as a spy for the Chinese government.
- Tilly was said to have a bad habit of showing road rage, according to her new husband, Chuck.
- Cotton once blamed two problems of Hank's from Tilly:
- Having weak ankles.
- Having a narrow urethra. (Though this most likely is something passed from him, considering his out of wedlock son, Junichiro, suffers the same.)