|Season 4, Episode 15|
|Air date||February 20, 2000|
|Written by||Jonathan Aibel and Glenn Berger|
|Directed by||Anthony Lioi|
Movin' On Up
Naked Ambition is the seventy-fifth episode of King of the Hill. It was first aired on February 20, 2000. The episode was written by Jonathan Aibel and Glenn Berger, and directed by Anthony Lioi. Miranda Hart guest stars.
After a day of swimming at the river, Bobby goes into the changing rooms only to accidentally walk in on Luanne completely naked. When Luanne notices this while drying her hair with a towel, she screams, with Bobby screaming, as well. She covers her breasts and closes the drapes, but she only pushed them to the other side. She relaxes for a second, but notices that Bobby is still seeing her naked, and they both scream again. Bobby runs out of the changing room, and his mother asks him if he has seen Luanne, but he responds saying, "No! She's my cousin!"
When Joseph hears the story, his imagination runs wild and he wants to see her nude, too. Later on while he's at Bobby's house, he tries to peep through the keyhole, until realizing that there isn't one. So he sneak in the back with a pair of binoculars to try and peep through the window, only to find out that it's too foggy. Luanne hears sounds in the hall, and comes out (in a towel) to see Bobby before her. She gets the wrong idea and believes that Bobby was trying to see her shower. She explains to Bobby that it is perfectly natural for a boy wanting to see a woman naked, but she is his cousin. It's not okay to peek on or have sexual thoughts of your cousin. Luanne reminds him of the incident and assures him that the first time he saw her naked (which was yesterday) was an accident, but she warns him that if she catches him peeping on her while she's changing or in the shower again, he will go to Hell for that.
She closes the door after that, but not before he notices Joseph trying to peek through the window, so Bobby chases after him and tries to stop him only to rotate to Connie's window just as she is opening it up wearing a bathrobe (until it is revealed that she was just wearing pajamas underneath). Meanwhile, Boomhauer falls asleep in his inner tube as the stream takes him out of the river into a sewer. He then wakes up and goes to land only to find out that he's in Houston. In his current condition of a sunburn and wearing nothing but swimming shorts, the public mistake him for a confused man and a cop takes him to an insane asylum. He tries to call Dale to get him out, but Dale winds up getting himself in as well. So they both call Bill to have him come pick them up only for Bill to join a group of depressed people. They are eventually released when they call Hank after a failed escape attempt. Connie starts going out with Chane Wassanasong, Bobby sneaks into Connie's room one night after her date with Chane and he tells her the truth about him and Joseph peeping on Luanne. They agree to strip down, but are caught by Connie's parents. Kahn attempts to separate them by building a fence and installing a motion detection light. Connie and Bobby both sneak out, climb the fence and share a kiss. Following this, Kahn chases Bobby in a rage and climbs the ladder to see Luanne getting out of the shower through the bathroom window, which annoys Joseph, who is biking down the street.
- Hank and Peggy are not part of the main storyline.
- This is the final episode in which Joseph is voiced by Brittany Murphy. (His next speaking appearance would be after hitting puberty in "I Don't Want To Wait")
- Boomhauer should not have fallen asleep on the Floatie while on a moving river.
- Peggy Hill: Bobby, have you seen Luanne?
- Bobby: No, she's my cousin. I'm gonna ride home with Joseph.
- Joseph: Oh, man. What did she look like? Come on, come on.
- Bobby: I don't think about it.
- Joseph: She's got big boobs, doesn't she?
- Bobby: Yes!
- Joseph: I knew it!
- Bobby: Luanne is practically my sister. I'm not supposed to see her in that state of affairs! I just gotta get that picture out of my head.
- Joseph: Put it in my head! Tell me everything! Was she wearing high heels?
- Bobby: She wasn't wearing anything!
- Joseph: Oh, man! I'm gonna picture her in high heels.
- Luanne: Good night, Uncle Hank, Aunt Peggy.
- Joseph: She's going to bed. Maybe I could see her naked when she's changing.
- Bobby: I wish you could get that excited about my math homework.
- Joseph: Going to bed, Luanne?
- Luanne: Nope. First, I got to shower.
- Bobby: Joseph, my parents are down the hall.
- Joseph: Why don't your doors have keyholes?
- Bobby: You're starting to creep me out. Now, go home. (Gasps)
- Luanne: Bobby, It's perfectly natural to want to see a woman naked. But I am your cousin. Now, the first time was an accident. But If I catch you again, you are going to Hell.
- Bobby: Are you crazy? We're going to get caught. I could go to Hell.
- Joseph: I can't help myself. I got a monkey on my back and it wants to see Luanne naked.
- Bobby: Okay, one quick look and then you go home.
- Joseph: Ah, I can't see anything. It's all fogged up.
- Bobby: Too bad. She likes hot showers.
- Joseph: Does she?
- Bobby: Give me those.
- Bobby: I accidentally saw Luanne naked at the river and I told Joseph and he got jealous, 'cause he's in love with her and then he wanted to see her naked and I said okay, but just for a little and then you caught us.
- Joseph: Honest, Connie, we weren't looking at you. We're looking at--
- Kahn: So, how was date with Chane...? (Gasps)
- Connie: Kahn, what's going... no!
- Bobby: Dad, what are you doing here?
- Hank: I was just getting the guys out of the insane asylum. What are you doing here?
- Kahn: I see you! Kahn see everything! You know, you're not too big to be spanked, you dirty, little hillbilly.
- (As Kahn looks in the Hill house from his ladder, Luanne emerges from the shower.)
- Luanne: Aaagh! Aunt Peggy, Mr. Kahn saw me naked!
- Joseph (overhearing): Aw, man...!