Maid in Arlen is the one hundred-forty-eighth episode of King of the Hill. It was first aired on May 18, 2003. The episode was written by Dan Sterling, and directed by Kyounghee Lim and Boohwan Lim.
- Laoma: "Mrs. Hill, I must respectfully say that you are missing an opportunity for the greatest cleanliness of your windows.
- Peggy: "I beg your pardon!"
- Laoma: "You use improper wiping motion."
- Laoma: "If you would allow me to demonstrate."
- Laoma's Go to Line: "If I may just demonstrate."
- Laoma's Funny Line: "Uh oh, Sticky Stain!" "Unh Unh Unh Unh!" (Hank gets up to leave.) "No no Mr. Hill! You stay and watch, I insist!" Laoma grunting to remove the stick stain: "Unh Unh!"
- Hank: "Oh God!"
- Dale: "Heck, I'll take a day, I can use some Asian fingerprints in there."
- Laoma Before Kissing Bill: "I will be gentle, if you will allow me to demonstrate."
- Kahn's Funny Lines Scene in the Alley: "Dautrieve, my mother get home 2 hours late last night! You work her overtime?" (Guys suppress laugh). (Bill: "I'm sorry Kahn, We lost track of the hour.) "Well that unacceptable, every time my mother comes from your house, she's sweaty and exhausted!" (Guys suppress their laugh). (Hank whispers: "Come on guys, coot it!") "From now on, you stop riding my mother so hard!" (The guys laugh really hard!)
- Funny Scene: (Hank is in the bathroom), Laoma, outside the bathroom door, asks: "Do you require assistance Mr. Hill?", Hank: "NO!"
- Laoma: "Bill is such a big strong man!"
- Laoma: (Laoma to Bill) "You know I only flirt with you!" (Kahn: "Unhhh!")
- Kahn: "What a rush! Maybe next, I will break up Hank and Peggy!"
- Dale signs his real name on Minh's clipboard despite it being established that he always signs as "Rusty Shackleford".