|Lucky See, Monkey Do|
|Season 13, Episode 8|
|Air date||February 8, 2009|
|Written by||Paul Corrigan & Brad Walsh|
|Directed by||Kyounghee Lim|
Straight as an Arrow
What Happens at the National Propane Gas Convention in Memphis Stays at the National Propane Gas Convention in Memphis
Lucky See, Monkey Do is the 8th episode of the 13th season of King of the Hill and features the birth of Luanne's child.
When Peggy plans a baby shower for Luanne, Lucky invites his sister Myrna and her children to the party. Myrna has conflicting parenting information to give Luanne, and is described by Peggy as a "modern mother". Myrna suggests to Luanne to birth the baby "naturally" at home with little assistance so the baby is born into a better environment, while Peggy argues to have the baby at a hospital, specifically under the heavy influence of pain killers. After a scuffle between Myrna and Peggy on where to birth the baby, Luanne decides to do it "her way" and take Peggy's advice about going to the hospital to give birth.
- The episode title is a reference to "Monkey See, Monkey Do".
- The restaurant "Wantaburger" is a reference to the fast-food chain Whataburger. In all earlier episodes (including the previous one) of the show they use the restaurant's real name.
- The Magazine Hank was reading was titled "Wee Street Journal" which is a pun on "Wall Street Journal".
- Boomhauer does not have any lines in this episode.
- This episode is not only the first episode to be produced in High defination (16:9) but it's also the first HD episode to be aired.