|Relatives||Minh Souphanousinphone (wife)|
|First appearance||"Westie Side Story"|
|Voiced by||Toby Huss|
He and his wife Minh and his daughter Connie lives next door to the Hills. Kahn works in the Information Technology industry as a systems analyst. He originates from Luang Prabang, Laos, from which he moved to Anaheim, California temporarily, but left due to "neighbor problems" as told by Minh. He attends the Nine-Rivers Country Club, and is known to suck-up to the owner of the Country Club. Kahn has a love-hate relationship with his Rainey Street neighbors, often insulting them, and other times showing kindness.
In "Just Another Manic Kahn-Day", Kahn suffers from bipolar disorder (likely rapidily cycling Type 1 bipolar disorder).
- His name is an anagram of Hank's name.
- Kahn's license plate says "king kahn", a pun on King Kong
- In the episode "Uh-oh, Canada", it was revealed that Kahn spent 2 years in the Killing Fields, a title for the sites in Cambodia in which the notorious Khmer Rouge had killed and buried large numbers of people. How he ended up in Cambodia is unknown.
- Kahn's full name Kohng Koy Kahn literally means, "I am Kahn" in Laotian.
- Kahn is very skilled in martial arts, and is often seen ready to fight back when threatened.
- Kahn and Minh are the towns only yuppies which mean subcultual social class; and conservative version of liberal elites or hippies, plus also stereotypical ones based on the stereotype about Asian Americans since Khan and Minh are Laotians originally from Laos then moved to the U.S. through Anaheim, California, a known yuppie cultural center in Southern California.
- For most of his on-screen appearences, Kahn drove a blue 1980s Toyota Van. Exceptions are: 1: In the episode in which Bill steals a tank, Kahn is seen driving a blue 1996 Chevrolet Suburban. 2: In another episode, he is seen driving a grey/silver 2003 Ford Taurus. 3: In the episode where he becomes a redneck, he drives a red 1980 Chevrolet El Camino.