|Relatives|| Minh Souphanousinphone (wife)|
|First appearance||"Westie Side Story"|
|Voiced by||Toby Huss|
Kahn lives with his wife Minh and his daughter Connie next door to the Hill Family. Kahn works in the information technology industry as a systems analyst. He originates from Luang Prabang, Laos. He first moved to Anaheim, California but left due to "neighbor problems" as told by Minh. He attends the Nine Rivers Country Club, which is comprised of almost all Asian members. Kahn is known to frequently "suck-up" to the owner of the Country Club, Ted Wassanasong, who is not at all fond of Kahn. Kahn has a love-hate relationship with his Rainey Street neighbors, often insulting them and displaying a superiority complex, and other times showing kindness.
In "Just Another Manic Kahn-Day", Kahn is shown suffering from depression and possibly bipolar disorder.
- His name is an anagram of Hank's name
- Kahn's license plate says "king kahn", a homage to King Kong
- In the episode "Uh-oh, Canada", it was revealed that Kahn spent 2 years in the Killing Fields, a name given to the sites in Cambodia in which the notorious Khmer Rouge had killed and buried large numbers of people
- Kahn's full name Kohng Koy Kahn literally means, "I am Kahn" in Laotian
- Kahn is very skilled in martial arts, and has been seen ready to fight back when threatened
- For most of his on-screen appearances, Kahn drove a blue 1980s Toyota Van. Exceptions are (1) in the episode when Bill steals a tank, where Kahn is seen driving a blue 1996 Chevrolet Suburban, (2) another episode where he is seen driving a grey/silver 2003 Ford Taurus, and (3) the episode where he becomes a redneck, driving a red 1980 Chevrolet El Camino.
- MINH: Kahn, we have no nanny for Connie.
- KAHN: Oh, cruel, cruel fate! This Maui speech could be my stepping-stone from systems analyst to senior systems analyst!