|Relatives|| Minh Souphanousinphone (wife)|
|First appearance||"Westie Side Story"|
|Voiced by||Toby Huss|
Kahn lives with his wife Minh and his daughter Connie next door to the Hill Family. Kahn works in the information technology industry as a systems analyst. He originates from Luang Prabang, Laos. He first moved to Anaheim, California but left due to "neighbor problems" as told by Minh. He attends the Nine Rivers Country Club, which is comprised of almost all Asian members. Kahn is known to frequently "suck-up" to Ted Wassanasong, a fellow Laotian on the membership committee of the Country Club, who is not particularly fond of him. Kahn has a love-hate relationship with his Rainey Street neighbors, often insulting them by calling them "Rednecks" and "Hillbillies" and displaying a superiority complex, and other times showing kindness.
In "Just Another Manic Kahn-Day", Kahn is shown suffering from manic depression. Although this is also revealed in " Lost in myspace " season 13 episode 4.
- His name is an anagram of Hank's name
- Kahn's license plate says "king kahn", a homage to King Kong
- In the episode "Uh-oh, Canada", it was revealed that Kahn spent 2 years in the Killing Fields, a name given to the sites in Cambodia in which the notorious Khmer Rouge had killed and buried large numbers of people
- Kahn's full name Kohng Koy Kahn literally means, "I am Kahn" in Laotian
- Kahn is very skilled in martial arts, and has been seen ready to fight back when threatened
- For most of his on-screen appearances, Kahn drove a blue 1980s Toyota Van. Exceptions are (1) in the episode when Bill steals a tank, where Kahn is seen driving a blue 1996 Chevrolet Suburban, (2) another episode where he is seen driving a grey/silver 2003 Ford Taurus, and (3) the episode where he becomes a redneck, driving a red 1980 Chevrolet El Camino.
- The episode "Just Another Manic Kahn-Day" centers around Kahn's manic depression. However, it was first revealed in the episode "Lost in MySpace" when Peggy discovers the information on the titular website.
- In the episode "Naked Ambition," it is revealed that Kahn owns a speedboat named "Laotian in Motion."
- Kahn is neither Chinese or Japanese, as he comes from Laos.
- MINH: Kahn, we have no nanny for Connie.
- KAHN: Oh, cruel, cruel fate! This Maui speech could be my stepping-stone from systems analyst to senior systems analyst!