|Job|| Sorority Leader (False)
Missionary (Actually but denial)
|First appearance||Fun with Jane and Jane|
|Voiced by||Tara Strong|
The Omega House is a cult disguised as a female sorority at Arlen Community College. The cult that brainwashes its members by depriving them of protein, contact with friends and family and routine hazing. She punished Luanne severely for buying pizza by locking her in the closet when Luanne was tired of eating only rice.. She found means of escape by jumping into Hank's truck. Peggy, believing that the sorority deserves a second chance, talks the cult into taking Luanne back, citing her own decision for not joining a sorority when she went to college. Though reluctant, Jane takes Luanne back and trick Peggy into joining the cult as well.
Soon, both Luanne and Peggy (now called Blonde Jane and Aunt Jane/Old Jane) become fully fledged members of the cult and spent their days selling jams and jellies for the cult. One day, they are ready to go on the bus which will drive to the ranch that produces the jams and jellies the cult sells. However, Peggy and Luanne are saved by Hank, Dale, Bill and Boomhauer after Hank realizes the danger they are in by blowing the smell of steaks into their faces. Soon the other "Janes" smell the meat and run away from the bus, leaving the leader Jane trying to get them back.
- LUANNE: Rice for breakfast? But we had rice for dinner last night! I'm losin' weight 'cause I haven't had any meat! And I lose weight in my chest first!
- HEAD JANE: You think you are hungry, but you're not. Your body lies to you, just like your parents. But you can trust us. We will tell you when you're hungry. We will tell you when you're tired.
- LUANNE: Will you tell me if I have to go to the bathroom right now? Because I think I do, but a lot of the times when I get there, I don't, and I just sit there and hum.
- HEAD JANE: No! No bathroom! Number one and number two is something you did before you became an Omega!
- HEAD JANE: You have an independent streak that makes it very difficult for us to love you. Do you like it here?
- LUANNE: Well, it's cold, and you locked me in a closet and yelled at me, but I have made a lot of new friends, so yes.
- HEAD JANE: I can assign you ten friends for life or zero. It's up to you.
- Season 6