|This article is a stub. Please help King of the Hill Wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, and improving existing text.
|Season 9, Episode 7|
|Air date||February 27, 2005|
|Written by||Greg Cohen|
|Directed by||Dominic Polcino|
The Petriot Act
Mutual of OmAbwah
Enrique-cilable Differences is the one hundred-seventy-seventh episode of King of the Hill. It was first aired on February 27, 2005. The episode was written by Greg Cohen, and directed by Dominic Polcino.
Hank's co-worker Enrique is having marital problems, and starts spending all his time with Hank. Even though he feels he should stay out of it, Hank reluctantly agrees to help Enrique get back together with his wife. Meanwhile, Bobby tries to unblock the FOX network from the Hills' TV so he and Joseph can watch the Daytona 500.
- Hank Hill: Dang it, Peggy. This has got to stop. Enrique has to go talk to His wife not hang out here.
- Enrique: Oh, no. She's in one of her moods. Drive Hank.
- Hank: No. Apparently, Peggy thinks I need to help Yolanda and you work this thing out. So, uh, all that intimate stuff you told me, you're going to tell it to Yolanda.
- Dale: Dang it, Hank, we've been waiting forever to work on the driveway. We're almost too drunk to use power tools.
- Bill: (belches) Beg pardon.
- Bill (Several times, when he picks up the sledgehammer: "I ... AM ... THOR!!"
- Bobby: You know what would be a good way to teach me responsibility? You unblock the Fox network and I promise not to watch it.
- Hank: Is it football season?
- Bobby: No.
- Hank: Then it's blocked.
- Enrique states in this episode that his kids are all grown up and have moved out of the house. However, in the Season 12 episode Lady and Gentrification, he is organizing his daughter Inez's 16th birthday party.